“With the methods of The Avengers.”
Do you want to learn how to identify and analyze a company’s strategic risks properly? Strategic risk is a very important risk for the Company. However, identifying and analyzing strategic risks is not easy to do This training helps you learn a revolutionary way to identify, measure, prioritize and treat Strategic Risk by using various strategic analysis tools such as the Avengers. This method allows you to analyze your strategic risks throughly. This method uses seven tools, including SWOT, PESTLE, etc., which are managed to identify and measure your main strategic risks. You can also screen strategic risks to obtain the main strategic risks related to the organization’s existence and vision, and mission. This method can be adapted to the Company’s risk management framework based on ISO 31000, COSO, or other frameworks and produces a Risk Matrix and risk profile adjusted to organizational standards. The training is held over two full days and is suitable for participants from various backgrounds. Your risk manager and risk officer can directly adopt the methods in this training to sharpen your organization’s strategic risk analysis.
||Strategic Risk Assessment (SRA)
||Overview of The Avengers Strategic Risk Analysis Process and Identification of the External Environment in the context of Risk
||Strategic Risk Identification and Measurement of Your Market and Positioning
||Identify and Measure Strategic Risks to Your Internal Environment and SWOT Analyst
||Evaluation of Strategic Risk, Grand Strategic Risk and Strategic Risk Matrix
- Understand how to identify and analyze strategic risks comprehensively so that nothing is missed
- Adapting six global strategy analysis tools into a strategic risk management model
- Learn very useful new adaptations and techniques
- Develop all spreadsheets for Strategic Risk Assessment in your organization
- Integrating with existing frameworks and risk profiles
- Case studies related to your organization so that they can be implemented immediately.
|Ricky Ichsan, CFA, PFM, FRM, CFP, ERMCP, CFOS, CFOS, CRMP, CSA, CRP, MM.
- 20 years of experience in the financial sector
- Holding senior positions in several companies and organizations
- Responsible for developing PFM global curriculum
- Currently taking a doctorate in management at Brawijaya University
- Coordinator of CFA and FRM exam preparation in Binus since 2008
|Inhouse Class Program
|Do you want to include a large number of participants? Want to have a private discussion about the specific circumstances of your organization? Contact our representative for in-house classes program at your convinience. It can be held in Indonesian or English.
|Schedule and Investment Strategic Risk Assessment (SRA)
||04 – 05 July 2022
||18.30 – 21.00 WIB
||Zoom App (Online)
||IDR 1.000.000,- / participant
||PT Rajawali Konsulindo. Kompleks Perkantoran Rich Palace Blok E/6, Jl. Meruya Ilir Raya No. 36-40, Jakarta Barat 11530
|| 0877 4120 6863 / 0813 8033 6842